About Brightly :
Brightly, a Siemens company, the global leader in intelligent asset management solutions, enables organizations to transform the performance of their assets. Brightly’s sophisticated cloud-based platform leverages more than 20 years of data to deliver predictive insights that help users through the key phases of the entire asset lifecycle. More than 12,000 clients of every size worldwide depend on Brightly’s complete suite of intuitive software – including CMMS, EAM, Strategic Asset Management, IoT Remote Monitoring, Sustainability and Community Engagement. Paired with award-winning training, support and consulting services, Brightly helps light the way to a bright future with smarter assets and sustainable communities.
About the job:
1. Bright Software continues to grow and needs amazing engineers.
2. This is an excellent fit for talented engineers who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
3. New hires will work alongside our top-notch engineers and product team to design, implement, deliver and support our highly ambitious products and integrations.
4. We care deeply about your passion and dedication to the craft of software.
5. The Associate Test Engineer (Automation) supports the application platforms in the Engineering department.
6. The work managed is critical to overall program success, with aggressive timelines that are critical to the success of the company with direct impacts on our customers.
7. This role builds and conveys deep SME.
What you’ll be doing:
1. Strong inclination towards product quality
2. Work with different teams & stakeholders to ensure quality of the product
3. Investigate defects for the root cause
4. Executes test cases, log defects and maintain other test documentation
5. Track defect to closure
6. Learn & Contribute to test automation
7. Build strong connect in the team