ABB is a technology leader in electrification and automation, enabling a more sustainable and resource-efficient future. The company’s solutions connect engineering know-how and software to optimize how things are manufactured, moved, powered and operated. Building on more than 130 years of excellence, ABB’s ~105,000 employees are committed to driving innovations that accelerate industrial transformation. www.abb.com
Privacy notice & house rules: https://social.abb/social-media-information
Before applying for a job at ABB , please read our Fraud Warning: https://careers.abb/global/en/fraud-warning
1. Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
2. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
1. Participating in initiatives and projects to continuously improve financial accounting and reporting processes within accounts payable
2. Processing vendor payments, ensuring accurate tracking and processing
3. Performing necessary activities (including vendor payments) within the accounts payable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting
4. Executing analysis and reports as assigned and taking appropriate action as necessary
5. Compiling with and helping to achieve internal control over financial reporting compliance in accounts payable for applicable templates
6. Participating in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation
7. Ensuring all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction