About STT Global Data Centres:
ST Telemedia Global Data Centres (STT GDC) is one of the fastest-growing data centre providers with a global platform serving as a cornerstone of the digital ecosystem that helps the world to connect. Powering a sustainable digital future, STT GDC operates across Singapore, the UK, India, Thailand, South Korea, Indonesia, Japan and the Philippines, providing businesses an exceptional foundation that is built for their growth anywhere. For more information, please visit sttelemediagdc.com.
1. The GETs are expected to understand the criticality & nature of work at the Data Center (DC) and undergo on-the-job training encompassing various domains of engineering services such as Electrical, Mechanical, IT, Safety & Security systems.
2. Primarily responsible for supporting the construction of New DC and/or running of DC Operations by resolving breakdowns and assisting in preventive maintenance.
3. Required to drive improvement across the site in terms of new equipment, hygiene, safety, quality, performance, and customer communication.
4. On successful completion of training, will be first-level contact for customer escalation and communication.
5. Coordinate with other stakeholders such as customers, technicians, partners, and cross-functional team members such as Design & Build team, Supply chain management, Finance, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience.
6. Understand & Follow the best practices to bring in the optimization of power & cooling.
7. Coordinate with the help desk & customer support team on providing the right data at the right time.
8. Coordinate with the help desk & submit on-time service reports, and incident reports as per the agreed SLA of Customers.