About Cadence :
Cadence is a pivotal leader in electronic systems design, building upon more than 30 years of computational software expertise. The company applies its underlying Intelligent System Design strategy to deliver software, hardware and IP that turn design concepts into reality. Cadence customers are the world’s most innovative companies, delivering extraordinary electronic products from chips to boards to complete systems for the most dynamic market applications, including hyperscale computing, 5G communications, automotive, mobile, aerospace, consumer, industrial and healthcare. For eight years in a row, Fortune magazine has named Cadence one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For.
1. Interns at Cadence play a crucial role in bringing new creative ideas to Cadence and helping us in our pursuit to solve cutting-edge technical challenges. Interns are part of project teams and are expected to learn the respective tools, flow & associated technologies on the job.
2. The interns are assigned a mentor/manager who continually help and guide them during this learning process.
3. During this training, the interns get an opportunity to work on multiple live assignments to learn the workings of the actual tool.
4. They also get to learn the nuances of working in a team and the corporate world.
5. At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.