About JMAN Group:
JMAN Group is a technology-enabled management consultancy that works across a large number of sectors, with a particular focus on the Private Equity & Investor communities. We engage with many different companies and types of organisations – from big to small, established to start-up, large cap to high-growth funds. In so doing, JMAN Group focuses on providing simple and actionable solutions, however complex the problem.
The combination of JMAN Group’s agile approach and capabilities in data analytics, software development & data engineering ensure that it is not constrained by the limits of traditional consulting. These capabilities allow JMAN Group to unlock new solutions and achieve the maximum impact in the quickest time.
1. Software programming in any language with a well-designed and efficient code structure.
2. Troubleshoot, debug, and maintain the codes and update them as and when required.
3. Comply with project plans and company standards.
4. Clear Understanding of project requirements and execution of tasks.
Good to have:
1. Hands-on on full stack programming.
2. Certifications if any.
Preferential hiring skills:
1. Hands-on experience on working in Live projects
2. Client handling skills.
3. Ability to learn, adapt and grow.