Our team of 160,000 professionals in 70 countries draws together the worlds of food, agriculture, nutrition and risk management. For more than 150 years, we have helped farmers grow more, connecting them to broader markets. We are continuously developing products that give consumers just what they’re seeking, advancing nutrition, food safety and sustainability. And we help all of our partners innovate and manage risk, so they can nourish the world again tomorrow.
We combine 156 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. Side-by-side, we are building a stronger, sustainable future for agriculture.
1. The RPA Jr. Developer will participate in the development and support of new and existing RPA solutions for the Intelligent Automation portfolio.
2. In this role, you will be a member of an agile development team and will discover and deliver solutions to basic problems to enable the company’s digital future.
3. The RPA Jr. Developer will participate in the development and support of new and existing RPA solutions for the Intelligent Automation portfolio.
4. In this role, you will be a member of an agile development team and will discover and deliver solutions to basic problems to enable the company’s digital future.
1. Develop, test, integrate, maintain, troubleshoot, and document RPA solutions.
2. Ensure code quality and incorporate security practices in newly developed and maintained RPAs.
3. Collaborate with the team to adopt agile philosophies, participate in agile ceremonies, and help to identify improvements.
4. Participate in peer code reviews and learn and adapt to the company’s engineering and development practices.
5. Participate in the developer’s community by maintaining and sharing relevant technical approaches and modern skills.
6. Partner collaboratively with other teams to deliver digital solutions.
7. Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.