About Veeva :
Veeva Systems Inc. is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva has more than 875 customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Canada, Europe, Asia, and Latin America. Veeva is growing to 10,000 employees by 2025, so visit the Jobs section for open positions and remember that correspondence to new applicants and existing candidates will only come from an official @veeva.com email address.
1. Veeva Systems is looking for an Associate Software Engineer – Test Automation who will contribute to the day-to-day delivery of mission-critical Vault applications.
2. You will be working on cutting-edge technologies such as Cucumber, AWS(EC2, S3, Workspace), Visual Regression & DevOps Tools.
3. You will play a key role in developing/maintaining automating tests to support our ever-growing suite of regression tests.
Nice to Have:
1. Familiar with automated UI test frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber)
2. Experience working in the life sciences and health care industry
3. Experience working for a product-based company
4. Participation in code hackathons and other open source community activities
5. Good working knowledge of CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA)
Perks & Benefits:
1. Allocations for continuous learning & development
2. Health insurance with generous coverage limits
3. Fixed bonus.
4. Allowance for wellness & fitness programs
5. Winter break