We help our clients enhance their best-in-class products and services around the world, including search engines, social media platforms, voice recognition systems, sentiment analysis, and eCommerce sites. All of that wouldn’t be possible without our team of more than 1 million flexible workers. The world of tech is moving fast, and we help our clients meet the ever-changing needs of their customers. We take pride in our diverse, international team and the flexible and full-time opportunities we offer.
Remote work is changing how the world does business, and we’re proud to be pioneers in the movement. If you’re looking for a work-from-home opportunity, join us! At Appen, our team is an international force to be reckoned with. Operating in over 130 countries and working in more than 180 languages and dialects, we support the work of some of the world’s top technology companies. With Appen, you’ll get to work on innovative projects and grow your skills – all on your own schedule.
Please be aware that Appen recruiters will only reach out to you via official channels (e.g., directly from @appen.com email addresses, or through our recruiters who are noted as such on LinkedIn). If you have suspicions about an interaction, ask for official email communications from an @appen.com. We will never ask you to send money to apply or start a job with us. We will also never send a check in advance. We will never ask you to send personal identifiable information outside of our secure job site, Appen Connect. All job applications should be submitted through our Jobs page to the applicable site.
1. Get paid for the time you spend on social media platforms! As a social media evaluator, you will assess the quality and relevance of information in news feeds, advertisements, and search results. You can make a direct impact on the effectiveness of services your favorite social media platforms provide and make the b user experience better for all.
No experience is necessary, all you need is:
1. An active Facebook account with at least 25 friends
2. Computer and/or smartphone device with a stable internet connection
3. Fluent speaker, reader, and writer in your local language
4. Good comprehension skills in English
5. Currently residing in the country of the specific task you apply for