Trellix is a global company redefining the future of cybersecurity. The company’s open and native extended detection and response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by today’s most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and resilience of their operations. Trellix’s security experts, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerate technology innovation through machine learning and automation to empower over 40,000 business and government customers.
Develop well-structured, legible code that meets functional requirementsJob Description:
1. Perform analysis and design using object-oriented techniques and, where applicable, learn and apply software design patterns to devise elegant solutions that can be easily maintained and extended.
2. Participate in code reviews within the team and with senior engineers.
3. Write unit-tests to verify the integrity of your code and work with Automation Engineers to help devise automated functional tests.
4. Follow engineering processes to ensure the highest quality products and contribute to innovation on Windows or Linux platforms.
5. Develop automation framework using Python or similar tools.
6. Work with OS in virtual environments like VM-Workstation, ESX server.
7. Participate in security concepts & testing and develop code in Cloud technologies like AWS.
8. Work with global Engineering Teams, Security and Operations colleagues to ensure best practices are followed while designing new solutions and services.
9. Design, implement, document, and constantly improve in house tools, monitoring and automation to deploy and promote code across the different tiers of the software lifecycle on cloud technologies., taking care to ensure quality and maintainability of your solutions. Follow the style and practices of Modern development.