About Trigent Software:
Trigent is a global leader in software solutions, headquartered in Southborough, MA, with development centers in Boston, Bangalore. As an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, Trigent provides proven results to global Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Fortune 500 enterprises and SMBs in the High Tech, Healthcare, Education, E-Commerce and Manufacturing businesses. Founded in 1995, Trigent has been consistently recognized for its breakthrough solutions, strategic insights and execution excellence.
Trigent provides offshore software development, outsourced product development, web and custom application, product engineering, mobile application development & testing services SharePoint consulting, cloud, SaaS, system integration, legacy system migration, software quality assurance and testing, AS/400, and technical support services from its offshore development center in Bangalore.
Trigent’s mission is to enable customers 'Overcoming Limits' of competitiveness, productivity, technology complexity, time, and budget constraints through offshore software development and outsourced product engineering.
1. International Voice Process
2. Fresher or International Voice experience required
3. Salary 25K to 45K CTC
4. Location: Bangalore
5. Excellent communication skills required
6. Qualification : 10+2 / 10+3 / 10+2+3 can apply
7. Work From Office
1. Make outbound calls to the candidate and motivate them to complete a job application.
2. Schedule/reschedule the first day of work for the employees and share necessary information.
3. Review the application form and make sure all the details are filled appropriately.
4. Handle inbound calls and resolve candidates’ queries.
5. Respond to candidates’ queries over email/text.
6. Resolve queries on a ticketing platform. Knowledge of Service now will be added advantage
7. Provide excellent experience to the candidates.
8. Maintaining a quality score of 90% and above throughout.
9. Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems
10. Ensure process controls are in place; Maintain, validate, and update process documentation as applicable to ensure compliance with documentation requirements
11. Must be able to propose process improvement ideas that can reduce time, improve accuracy or enhance controls
12. Participate in Team building activities
13. Ensure and maintain the security and confidentiality of client data
14. Ensure Customer Satisfaction