1. The client is India’s one of the fast-growing marine robotics startup companies providing Products and Solutions for Underwater Inspections.
2. It is India’s First Commercial Underwater Drone/Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV).
3. It.The key objective of all these systems is to enable the end-users to better visualize the underwater environment, collect quality data and assimilate to generate insights to make well-informed decisions.
4. It acts as a Technology Enabler in the area of the structural integrity inspection of critical infrastructures.
5. Its product has completed 1000+ inspection hours of underwater inspection services on structures like Dams, bridges, Oil pipelines, etc abroad.
1. Responsible for developing software/algorithms for 3D reconstruction, Sterio Vision, image enhancement and Post processing of Inspection data SkillsExpertise in Programming languages C,C++ and hands-on experience in Python.
2. Knowledge in vision-based localization, tracking, and mapping algorithms Should have experience in building algorithms and models from scratch Eligibility0-3 years of experience
3. Qualification-B Tech in Computer Science or Electronics EngineeringAdded AdvantageKnowledge in 3D Reconstruction, Deep Learning, Video/Image ProcessingKnowledge in using OpenCV/LIDAR/Depth Cameras/Stereo Camera/Deep Leaning (CNN) Knowledge of Computer Vision, Deep learning or related fields.
4. Experience in Computer Vision and Image Processing such as object detection, segmentation, keypoint detection