About HBC :
We are a holding company of investments and businesses that operate at the intersection of technology, retail operations and real estate, including majority ownership of iconic ecommerce companies: Saks, a leading online destination for luxury fashion, and Saks OFF 5TH, a premier luxury off-price ecommerce company. Our portfolio also includes The Bay, a Canadian ecommerce marketplace, Hudson’s Bay, the operating company for Hudson’s Bay stores, SFA, the entity that operates Saks Fifth Avenue’s physical locations, and O5, the operating company for Saks OFF 5TH stores, as well as our real estate and investments business, HBC Properties and Investments. Founded in 1670, we are North America’s longest continually operating company and are headquartered in New York and Toronto.
1. To provide support to stores on security issues in accordance with prescribed policies and procedures.
2. Reporting serious incidents to the store leadership & Retail security team. Liaising with Law Enforcement as and when we require support
1. Following our business code and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
2. Understands business needs and Organization process
3. Efficiency to communicate with emergency services of North America & Canada at all times.
4. Accurately report incidents according to the relevant crime types with Empathy towards colleagues.
5. Confident individual by being able to make quick decisions at the right time without impacting the business.
6. Ability to manage and drive the shift performance along with individual responsibilities.
7. Being knowledgeable and approached by team members for support during shifts.
8. Strong email writing skills, quickly respond to the group leadership.
9. Capability to prepare reporting mechanism and explore options to simplify operations.
10. Monitoring live store cameras and provide advisory actions.
11. Uses process expertise to solve complex issues by working with the relevant teams/colleagues/vendors etc