We help our clients enhance their best-in-class products and services around the world, including search engines, social media platforms, voice recognition systems, sentiment analysis, and eCommerce sites. All of that wouldn’t be possible without our team of more than 1 million flexible workers. The world of tech is moving fast, and we help our clients meet the ever-changing needs of their customers. We take pride in our diverse, international team and the flexible and full-time opportunities we offer.
Remote work is changing how the world does business, and we’re proud to be pioneers in the movement. If you’re looking for a work-from-home opportunity, join us! At Appen, our team is an international force to be reckoned with. Operating in over 130 countries and working in more than 180 languages and dialects, we support the work of some of the world’s top technology companies. With Appen, you’ll get to work on innovative projects and grow your skills – all on your own schedule.
Please be aware that Appen recruiters will only reach out to you via official channels (e.g., directly from @appen.com email addresses, or through our recruiters who are noted as such on LinkedIn). If you have suspicions about an interaction, ask for official email communications from an @appen.com. We will never ask you to send money to apply or start a job with us. We will also never send a check in advance. We will never ask you to send personal identifiable information outside of our secure job site, Appen Connect. All job applications should be submitted through our Jobs page to the applicable site.
1. Experience with web browsers, web pages, search queries, and search tools to navigate and evaluate content
2. Broad interest and current knowledge of social media and the internet
3. Fluent in spoken and written English as well as the language indicated on the specific task you apply for
What You Can Expect:
1. Short-term commitment, potential to work long-term
2. Flexible work schedule to suite your lifestyle needs
3. Some projects may ask you to work a designated number of hours each week